2012年12月24日月曜日

Discussion 11: Gender Gap

5. Is it possible for men and women to be equal?

     I think it is impossible. Of course, I do want it to be equal and I want to support it strongly. And human rights, such as giving education, job opportunity and voting should be equal. So, I really think that the situation of gender gap in developing countries should be improved especially.
     However, there are some differences between men and women physically and we cannot change them and they can be a limits. When we think about the developed countries, such as Japan, there are still some gender gap but it may be difficult to improved in some fields. So, I think we need to get same opportunities and chances with understanding and accepting the differences of each genders.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with your opinion. As you said, there are limit to be equal for men and women because we have physical gender differences. So you said that we should admit our differences of men and women but also we should make social position for men and women equal. It is interesting and so natural opinion!!

    返信削除