4. Is tourism good or bad for the planet? Explain.
I think it is bad for planet and it cannot be good for it. It is because, it is necessary to use some transportations for traveling and almost all the transportations need energy, such as coal, electricity, etc.
I know that it is bad for planet, but at the same time, I 'm quite sure that it cannot be stopped to travel with transportations.
And I guess we have one solution for it. It is creating recyclable energy. It is not perfect for the planet, but it is much better that non-recyclable energies. We need to change all the energy resources for continuing enjoying tourism.
I completely agree with your opinion. You can consider tourism from energy aspect. And also, your idea about recyclable energy is great. I hope it will realize in the near future.
返信削除Thank you for your agreement. I believe it should be realized!!
削除